You sunk my Battleship!
Six Canoes Enter…One Canoe Leaves!
UConn Recreation is excited to bring back the wet and wild game of Canoe Battleship to campus. Can you and your crew defeat the five other enemy vessels inhabiting your territorial waters? Can you survive each naval encounter by sinking enemy ships using only the water buckets, shields and mystery items at your disposal? Pick one of our three tournaments offered below, grab three friends and compete to become Master & Commander of UConn’s high seas (pool)!
Visit RecRegistration, click the IM Leagues link and sign your team up today!
Rules of Engagement:
- 4 shipmates per canoe – Co-rec format with 2 females/2 males required per crew
- All battles will take place at the Student Recreation Facility – Brundage Pool. Appropriate pool attire is mandatory.
- All items for naval combat will be provided on site by UConn Recreation
- Each Canoe Battleship tournament will be round robin format based on the number of crews (each crew will play a minimum of four battles per night.)
- Points are allotted for finishing 1st-6th in each battle. Top six crews will compete in a winner takes all Super Battle!
- Complete Canoe Battleship rules will be provided to crew captains after registration.
- Prizes for the winner and runner up Battleship Crews!
Battleship – Choose Your Tournament
DATES: Tuesday, Feb 28 | Wednesday, March 1 | Thursday, March 2 | Friday, March 3
TIME: 8:00 PM – 11: 00 PM