BodyWise Fitness and Wellness Attendance Policies
- Pre-registration via the UConn Recreation website is required for participation in BodyWise classes.
- BodyWise class registration opens 24 hours in advance of class start time.
- Walk-ins are not allowed for BodyWise classes.
- If participants cannot attend a registered class, they must cancel their online reservation 1 hour prior to class start time to avoid a No-Show.
- Please allow adequate time to check-in at the BodyWise Studio door with your UConn ID or SRF One-Time Access Pass at least 10 minutes prior to class.
- Participants will not be checked in or granted admission into class until they are properly dressed to participate.
- Participants with a Bursar Hold, Invalid ID, Rec Hold, etc. will not be permitted to participate. A No-Show will be issued.
- Once the Studio door has closed, late entries are not permitted into class. A No-Show will be issued.
- Five or more No-shows in will result in a lock out of BodyWise registrations for two weeks.
- Eight or more No-Shows will result in a lock out from BodyWise registration for the remainder of the semester.
Inclement Weather and Closing Policy
- BodyWise will follow all UConn closings and weather related cancellations. Please visit alert.uconn.edu for updates regarding cancellations or closings.
- No-Shows will not be issued to participants for closings initiated by UConn or BodyWise.
Instructor and Class Substitution Policy
- Instructors are subject to change at any time as class coverage requires.
- BodyWise will always strive to hold class formats as scheduled. In the event of last minute coverage requirements we reserve the right to modify or adjust a class format if needed.