Summer Session 1 BodyWise Schedule
May 30th – June 30th
Summer Session 2 BodyWise Schedule
July 10th – August 11th
Faculty & Staff Fitness
What is Faculty & Staff Fitness?
Faculty & Staff Fitness is a special offering of exercise classes at UConn Recreation geared toward Faculty and Staff members.
Who is Faculty & Staff Fitness for?
Faculty & Staff Fitness is open to UConn Faculty and Staff at any fitness level. You must be a member of the Student Recreation Facility. If you are not already a member, we encourage you to learn more about our low-priced membership package. For questions regarding existing injuries or eligibility, please contact Brooke Dragon at (860) 486-3096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is Faculty & Staff Fitness offered?
Please see schedule offerings listed above.
Ready to step up your game? This 50-minute class will challenge you to bring your best. Traditional bodyweight exercises, strength training, and cardiovascular interval training are used to keep your body guessing and every workout different than the last. Modifications and progressions for all fitness levels are provided, making it a great workout for every participant.
SPINNING® is a fun and intense workout that takes place on specialized SPINNER® stationary bikes. Group cycling is a great physical and mental workout that is appropriate for beginners as well as seasoned riders. Our experienced instructors will motivate and lead you through each 50-minute ride.
How can I register for Faculty & Staff Fitness?
- All program registration is done via the online registration portal recregistration.uconn.edu
- To use RecRegistration, you must possess a valid UConn NetID and password. You must also have an active membership to the Student Recreation Facility.
- During your initial visit to website, you will be required to set up a user profile.
- Once your profile is created, you can enter the site and manage your Recreation program requests.
- Faculty & Staff Fitness can be found under the BodyWise Calendar. Registration opens 24 hours in advance to class start time.