Summer Session 1 BodyWise Schedule
Summer Session 2 BodyWise Schedule
Faculty & Staff Fitness July 12th – August 11th
What is Faculty & Staff Fitness?
Faculty & Staff Fitness is an exclusive 5-week program offered by UConn Recreation at the Student Recreation Facility that includes Fitness Fusion and SPINNING®.
Ready to step up your game? This 50-minute class will challenge you to bring your best. Traditional bodyweight exercises, strength training, and cardiovascular interval training are used to keep your body guessing and every workout different than the last. Modifications and progressions for all fitness levels are provided, making it a great workout for every participant.
SPINNING® is a fun and intense workout that takes place on specialized SPINNER® stationary bikes. Group cycling is a great physical and mental workout that is appropriate for beginners as well as seasoned riders. Our experienced instructors will motivate and lead you through each 50-minute ride.
Who is Faculty & Staff Fitness for?
Faculty & Staff Fitness is open to UConn Faculty and Staff at any fitness level. For questions regarding existing injuries or eligibility, please contact Brooke Dragon at (860) 486-3096 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Session Dates and Location:
Faculty & Staff Fitness will be held from July 12th – August 11th.
Fitness Fusion: 7:00AM – 7:50AM | Tuesdays & Thursdays w/ Melissa
SPINNING®: 12:00PM – 12:50 PM | Wednesdays w/ Melissa/Mike
Fitness Fusion will meet in the BodyWise Fitness Studio.
SPINNING® will meet in the BodyWise Cycling Studio.
$25 – 1 Month SRF Membership Included
FREE for Existing SRF Members
- SRF Membership Includes:
- Faculty & Staff Fitness
- Access to full-service Student Recreation Facility
- All BodyWise Classes
- UConn Outdoors Trips
- UConn Outdoors Equipment Rentals
- UConn Bike Share Rentals
- Intramural Tournaments and Events
Program Registration with RecRegistration
- All program registration is done via the online registration portal recregistration.uconn.edu
- To use Recregistration, you must possess a valid UConn NetID and password.
- During your initial visit to website, you will be required to set up a user profile.
- Once your profile is created, you can enter the site and manage your Recreation program requests.
- Faculty & Staff Fitness can be found under the Special Events Calendar.
Registration will open July 1st and close on July 8th.