Reports to: Coordinator, Business Services and any Professional Staff
Positions Directly Supervised: Customer Service Center
Responsible for day-to-day functionality of the Customer Service Center, where customer service is the priority.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling Guest passes, and memberships to the University and surrounding communities.
- Taking money in for intramurals entry fee and forfeit fee
- Responsible for being knowledgeable and enforcing departmental and university policies.
- Scanning all patrons into the student recreation facility.
- Working with a daily petty cash.
- Answering phones – giving out important information to patrons, taking messages, and answers general questions about our programs.
- Delivering important letters, documents and papers to other departments around campus.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels, and letting supervisor know.
- Taking in reservations for racquetball courts and Fieldhouse.
- Any job related work that a professional staff assigns.
- Must be a University of Connecticut Storrs Student, taking at least one credit.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and verbal communications skills.
- Have basic computer knowledge.