TRX Suspension Training
What is TRX Suspension Training?
TRX is a five-week intensive training course that coaches participants through the inner-workings of suspension training. Each week of training builds off the last, working in the six foundational movements (plank, push, pull, rotate, squat, lunge). Throughout the program, participants will be educated on the basics of TRX including how to safely and effectively utilize the suspension trainer. TRX offers a new and unique way to take bodyweight training to the next level. If you are interested in upping your fitness game or learning something new, this program is the perfect fit for you!
Who is TRX for?
- TRX is open to all SRF Members at any fitness level
- For questions regarding existing injuries or eligibility, please email Brooke Dragon
What is Included?
- 5 weeks of structured workouts that focus on progression through TRX foundational movements, skill development, and enhanced fitness at every level.
- Exclusive use of our TRX Suspension Trainers and equipment.
- Individualized attention and modifications from our staff of experienced coaches.
- UConn Recreation water bottle.
Session Dates and Location
TRX Session 1 begins the week of May 29th, 2018.
- 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM | Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays w/ Brooke
TRX Session 2 begins the week of July 9th, 2018.
All Sessions will meet at the BodyWise Fitness Studio in the Student Recreation Facility.
$70 per 5-week session
Registration for all sessions will open at 6:00 AM on May 14th and will close on May 25th.
- All program registration is done via the online registration portal recregistration.uconn.edu
- During your initial visit to the system, you will be required to set up a complete user profile.
- Once your profile is created, you can enter the system and manage your recreation program requests.
- TRX Training can be found when clicking on the Week of May 28th on the Home Screen Activity Calendar.
Your TRX Session online registration will be considered “pending” until you make the required payment in person at the SRF Customer Service Center. Payment can be made in the form of Cash or Check payable to “UConn Recreation.” All payments must be made in full.
Payments must be received at the SRF Customer Service Center by the close of the next business day at 5:00pm or your registration will be released.