The Rec Center will be CLOSED on WEDNESDAY, JULY 4
UConn Outdoors is one of the diverse programs and services brought to you by UConn Recreation. We have led successful programs for the past 20 years throughout New England, the continental United States and beyond. We look forward to offering you the adventure of your choice. Challenge yourself, take a break from the campus grind and meet some great new people!
Where is the UConn Adventure Center?
We are located in the Northeast Corner of the Student Recreation Center. We have a separate entrance from the fitness center, across from the UConn Graduate Center building.
- Knowledgeable instruction
- Friendly & attentive service
- Exciting programming
- Quality outdoor equipment & facilities
Our staff include outdoor professionals, qualified volunteers and fellow UConn students who have prepared through our training system to offer you a fantastic adventure experience. We have led successful programs for the past 15 years throughout New England, the continental United States and beyond.
Adventure Trip Policies
- Please arrive at the Adventure Center at the designated arrival time. You must bring your UConn ID or SRC Membership card to check in.
- Your UConn ID or SRC Membership card must also be presented to check out any equipment rentals associated with your activity.
- Attendance to pre-trip informational meetings is mandatory as required for some designated adventure trips.
- Late arrival/attendance is recorded, and UConn Recreation reserves the right to suspend participants in violation of policies.
- Program registration may be done via the UConn Rec app or the online registration portal of recregistration.uconn.edu. To do so requires a valid UConn Net ID and password.
- Program registration may also be done in person at our UAC front desk during our open hours, Monday-Friday, 11AM-6PM where our UAC staff are available to answer any questions you may have.
Payment can be made in the form of cash, credit card, or check payable to “UConn Recreation.” All payments must be made in full. There are no refunds for cancellations of programs in which payment is required. Payment is due at the time of registration.