Customer Service Representative
- Facilities Manager
- Facilities Intern
- Facilities Coordinator
- Responsible for assisting the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service Center.
- Responsible for enforcing departmental and University policies and procedures in all matters pertaining to UConn Recreation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend job specific training.
- Complete all CSC assessments prior to position start.
- Process all financial transactions including guest passes, membership registration, program registration, and fee payments based on process outlined in the manual.
- Reconcile cash drawer before and after each shift.
- Greet patrons and verify access with proper identification.
- Answer phones, direct calls as appropriate, and take messages when needed.
- Maintain department office supplies.
- Make, check-in and verify Racquetball court reservations.
- Demonstrate and maintain competency of required skills.
- Support an environment that encourages, values, and delivers outstanding customer service.
- Must be an enrolled student.
- Prior experience in job involving cash handling and customer service.