Bath and workout towels are available to all individuals with a valid Student Recreation Center membership at no additional charge. Towels are tracked and monitored by three 1st floor Towel Tracker kiosks located at Equipment Check, Men's Locker Room, and Women's Locker Room. Towel Tracker service is tied directly to your One Card or SRC-issued membership card.
Towel Service Steps:
- Scan your One Card or SRC Membership Card at any Towel Tracker kiosk
- Open the door and take a towel
- Following use, return towel to used bin at any Towel Tracker kiosk
Towel Service Policies
- Towel service should not be shared. Towels are checked out under your ID and personally linked to your account.
- Towels must be returned the day of issue. Towels kept after the close of business the day of check-out are considered lost and subject to charges.
- Towels can only be returned to a Towel Tracker kiosk. Do not attempt to return towels to any other location than an active Towel Tracker.
- Please secure your towels. Towels lost or stolen while out under your account are subject to charges.
- Un-returned or damaged towels will be charged to the user at $10 per towel.
- Continued misuse of towel service will result in a loss of privileges