Visit the Adventure Center for outdoor activity rentals, bike shop, and adventure trips!
We have led successful programs for more than 20 years throughout New England, the continental United States and beyond. We look forward to offering you the adventure of your choice. Challenge yourself, take a break from the campus grind and meet some great new people!
Our staff include outdoor professionals, qualified volunteers and fellow UConn students who have prepared through our training system to offer you a fantastic adventure experience. Our goal is to provide knowledgeable instruction, friendly & attentive service, and exciting programming with quality outdoor equipment and facilities.
Adventure Trip Policies
- Arrive at the Adventure Center at the designated arrival time.
- Bring your UConn ID or SRC Membership card for activity check in and any equipment rentals associated with your activity
- Some adventure trips require attendance to pre-trip informational meetings.
- Late arrival/attendance is recorded; UConn Recreation reserves the right to suspend participants in violation of policies.
- Register in the UConn Rec app or the MyRec online registration portal. Valid UConn NetID and password required.
- Registration in-person at the Adventure Center front desk Monday-Friday, 11AM-6PM
- Payments are accepted using the MyRec online registration portal, or in-person at the Adventure Center front desk with credit card.
- All payments must be made in full.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
To CANCEL your registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and date of the event prior to the cancellation deadline.
- Day trip cancellation deadline – Tuesday by 5:00pm
- Clinic/Workshop cancellation deadline – 1 hour before event
- There are no refunds for cancellations of programs in which payment is required.