Road Dogs Training Team
10-Mile Road Race:
$55 Students & SRF Members | $80 Non-Members
3.5-Mile Legends Run:
$40 Students & SRF Members | $65 Non-Members
Once registered you will be granted access to our online Road Dogs group on Meetup.com, a social media platform. On the site, we provide a guided training schedule, running and training info. It also creates a fun and social way to connect with your team of fellow Road Dogs. Most importantly, this is where we will organize our group runs and sponsored social events.
In typical Road Dogs style we will have goodies and incentives for everyone participating and completing their miles over the course of training.
Here’s What You Get:
- Admission to the Middletown 10-Miler on April 7th, including a free meal and other give-aways.
- Starting February 9th--Nine long-run Saturdays hosted on campus at the UConn Student Recreation Facility - SRF. Every Saturday meeting will include snacks, drinks, monitored area for personal belongings, and great campus running routes.
- Membership* to the UConn Recreation Facility for duration of Road Dogs training season! (*community, faculty, staff, & alumni)
- Regular midweek group runs hosted at various times on campus.
- Official HMF Middletown Race Event T-Shirt
- Official Road Dogs Dri-Fit long sleeve training shirt
- Official Road Dogs drawstring bag
- Road Dogs Water Bottle
- Post-race celebration with fellow Road Dogs!
We look forward to meeting you and working together towards race day!
For information on the Road Dogs ultimate goal visit: HMF Middletown 10-Mile Race