Adventure Trips & Clinics
Join our experienced staff on adventures ranging from a half day of rock climbing to summiting Mt. Monadnock in the winter or spending a week in the Grand Canyon! Open to all abilities.
Adventure Trip Policies
- Arrive at the Adventure Center at the designated arrival time.
- Bring your UConn ID or SRC Membership card for activity check in and any equipment rentals associated with your activity
- Some adventure trips require attendance to pre-trip informational meetings.
- Late arrival/attendance is recorded; UConn Recreation reserves the right to suspend participants in violation of policies.
- Register in the UConn Rec app or the MyRec online registration portal. Valid UConn NetID and password required.
- Registration in-person at the Adventure Center front desk Monday-Friday, 11AM-6PM
- Payments are accepted using the MyRec online registration portal, or in-person at the Adventure Center front desk with credit card.
- All payments must be made in full.
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
To CANCEL your registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and date of the event prior to the cancellation deadline.
- Day trip cancellation deadline – Tuesday by 5:00pm
- Clinic/Workshop cancellation deadline – 1 hour before event
- There are no refunds for cancellations of programs in which payment is required.