1-Day Guest Pass
Guest Pass Policies
- Non-members are responsible for account creation, purchase and redemption via the UConn Rec Mobile App.
- 1-Day Guest Pass may only be purchased and redeemed by the guest account holder (non-transferable).
- UConn Rec Mobile App is required for redeeming guest pass and accessing the facility. Apple users must allow UConn Rec App to track in your mobile device settings.
- Guests must be 18 years or older.
- Valid photo ID is required at time of check in.
- UConn Recreation accepts credit card only for online payment.
- 1-Day Guest Pass is only valid for the calendar day of purchase and expires at the end of day. See posted facility hours (link here)
- Facility Access Waiver must be completed prior to redeeming pass.
- Re-entry: Guests may exit and return to the facility same day. Guest pass and photo ID are required for re-entry.
- Additional UConn Recreation programs and services are not included with 1-Day Guest Passes.
- 1-DAY GUEST PASSES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Can I purchase a 1-Day Guest Pass for someone else?
No. Guests are responsible for account creation, purchase, and redemption via the UConn Rec Mobile App.
Can a UConn student purchase a 1-Day Guest Pass?
1-Day Guest Passes are not available to UConn students holding a current Rec membership.
What type of photo ID is required?
Must provide a physical government-issued photo ID
- State ID
- State Driver’s License
- Military ID
How old do I need to be to purchase a 1-Day Guest Pass?
Guests must be 18 years or older to purchase a 1-Day Guest Pass.
Are additional services included?
Locker rooms are available for use. However, programs, equipment check, and towel services are not available.
I forgot my mobile device with my 1-Day Guest Pass on it…can I still get into the facility?
No. The UConn Rec Mobile App is required for redeeming guest passes and accessing the facility.
Can I buy a 1-Day Guest Pass in-person?
No. Guest passes are only available for purchase online.
How much does a 1-Day Guest Pass cost?
$10.00 plus tax
Can I purchase a guest pass in advance?
Guest passes are only available for the day of purchase and expire the same day.
For those currently employed by the university. Payroll deduction membership are deducted on a bi-weekly basis. First month of membership will be pro-rated and is due at sign-up.
|Faculty/Staff Individual||+1 (must be Faculty/Staff/Affiliate)
|Annual - Pay In Full||$360.00||$180.00
($540.00 total for both)