Who is eligible to rent equipment?
- UConn full-time under graduate students
- UConn Graduate students that have paid the “University Fee”
- Anyone that has a UConn Student Recreation Facility membership
- UConn Departments and Organizations
Where do I go to rent equipment?
- The UConn Adventure Center located in the Student Recreation Center, at the Northeast corner of the building, across from the Graduate Center.
What do I need to bring with me to rent equipment?
- Valid UConn ID with clear photo
- Credit Card
- Day: The day that it is checked out and due by 5:00 PM the following day.
- Weekend: Checked out on Friday and returned on Monday by 5:00 PM
- Week: The day that it is checked out and due back by 5:00 PM on the seventh day
- All equipment must be returned to the UConn Adventure Center during open hours, Monday-Friday, 11AM-6PM, and only to UAC Staff members.
- All returns are due by 5:00 PM on the due day (after 5:00 PM it is considered a late rental).
- All equipment must be returned in clean, dry and in good working order with all parts and accessories
- All equipment will be inspected upon return by UAC staff.
- Contact Leah.Rossettie@uconn.edu for more information about large group or high quantity reservations (1 week advanced notice recommended)
Cancellations and Refunds
- No refunds will be issued for items rented and not used or returned early.
Late, Damage, Cleaning and Replacement Fees
- Late Fee: the daily rental rate per day, per item until returned.
- Damage Fee: Retail price for repair or replacement of equipment
- Cleaning fee: $25.00 (wet or dirty)
- Replacement Fee: Retail price for equipment replacement
- Fees are not contestable and will be charged to one’s University fee bill.