Several opportunities exist for students to work in paid positions at UConn Recreation..
- Experience is not mandatory (for most positions), all you need is enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Work study and student labor candidates are welcome!
UConn Recreation is dedicated to providing professional development opportunities to its student employees. Opportunities exist for regional and national recreation conference attendance as well as workshops, officiating clinics, extramurals, certification classes, local sport board memberships and much more!
We are currently accepting applications for the following:
- By audition only. For more information, and current availability, please visit RecRegistration and see the Special Events Calendar.
- Facility Staff
- Lifeguard (must carry current certification)
- CPR instructor (must carry current certification)
- Lifeguard Instructor (must carry current certification)
- Sport Official
- Adventure Center Staff
- Trip Leader
- Climbing Center Staff